In The Spirit: Spiritual Communities
Each CD is $20 - USA shipping (only) included.
186. Peter Caddy ~ Petty Caddy, founder of Findhorn spiritual community, is Lex Hixon's guest.
187. Eileen Caddy ~ Eileen Caddy, co-founder of Findhorn community and wife of Peter Caddy speaks on herself and her life in a spiritual community. (1976)
188. Bill Thompson ~ Lex Hixon interviews Bill Thompson who speaks about the Auroville community and other related issues.
189. Bill Thompson ~ Lex Hixon speaks on his decision to leave Sri Chinmoy's following and then interviews Bill Thompson about the Lindesfarne community.
190. Four spiritual communities ~ Tassajara, Lindesfarne, Auroville and Findhorn are the topics or discussion by founders and members of each community.
191. Steve and Inamae Gaskin ~ Guest host Eve Quinn interviews Steve and Inamae Gaskin about their communty, The Farm. (1979)
192. Steve Gaskin ~ Lex Hixon speaks with Steve Gaskin from The Farm about the purpose of that community and its schedule and resources. (1980)
193. Steve Gaskin ~ Steve Gaskin appears on WBAI once again in an interview with Lex Hixon concerning the community called, The Farm.
194. John Roger ~ Lex Hixon speaks with John Roger about MSIA and other related subjects. (1979)
195. John Roger ~ John Roger appears for a second time on In The Spirit on its eighth anniversary. (1979)
196. James & Barbara Mejra ~ The Plenty Project gets airtime as guest host Eve Quinn welcomes and speaks with John and Barbara Mejra. (1980)