SRV’s Spiritual Director, Babaji Bob Kindler, leads all of SRV’s retreats. Babaji is known for his clear presentation of Vedanta, Yoga, Tantra and other philosophical systems − all of which are utilized for developing and deepening one’s love of God and for realization of the Self within. Throughout the cycle of each retreat day, Babaji emphasizes remembrance of our divine nature and developing those skills and virtues necessary for living a divine life of inner peace and freedom in every moment.
• Spring Retreat, May 24 - 28 — Vedanta & Buddhism
• Hawaii Summer Retreat, July 27 - 31 — The Three Pillars
• American River Retreat, August 30 - September 3 — The Two Divine Songs of Sri Krishna
• Summer Seminar, September 14 - 16 — Jnanamritam Chalisa
• Early Winter Retreat, December 13 - 17 — The Seven Goddess Upanisads, Part 4