SRV’s Spiritual Director, Babaji Bob Kindler, leads all of SRV’s retreats. Babaji is known for his clear presentation of Vedanta, Yoga, Tantra and other philosophical systems − all of which are utilized for developing and deepening one’s love of God and for realization of the Self within. Throughout the cycle of each retreat day, Babaji emphasizes remembrance of our divine nature and developing those skills and virtues necessary for living a divine life of inner peace and freedom in every moment.
View our short video on SRV Retreats.
• Oregon Winter Retreat, February 21 - 25 — Manasana: The Art of Mental Asana — read a Retreat Reflection
• Hawaii Spring Retreat, March 21 - 25 — The Three Potent Practices — read a Retreat Reflection
• Northwest Spring Retreat, May 23 - 27 — My Guru's Teachings 2
• California River Retreat, July 11 - 15 — Maintaining Spirituality & Peace of Mind
• Oregon Summer Seminar, July 26 - 28 — Jnanamritam Chalisa 2
• Oregon Fall Retreat, October 10 - 14 — The Seven Goddess Upanisads, Part 5
• Hawaii Winter Retreat, November 8 - 12 — Comprehensive Teachings on AUM, The Word